[Netarchivesuite-users] wrong checksum

netarkivet netarkivet at statsbiblioteket.dk
Mon May 26 21:16:20 CEST 2008

Jobs that did not report right back to the system can be forced again to do so by copying the entire jobs-directory back to a harvester-directory and the restarting that specific harvester.

This should have the job report back again to the system (and database).

It's a minor hack - and if the harvester previously completed the job so far as to generate the metadata.arc file this method has a minor issue because in that case it will generate a new metadata.arc file and try to upload that as well - that upload will fail because the harvester now tries to upload another file with another checksum. Just delete the second metadata.arc file from the job directory again once its moved back to /oldjobs

best
Bjarne Andersen