[Netarchivesuite-users] wrong checksum

Peter Moser pemo at gmx.at
Tue May 27 13:24:49 CEST 2008

Hi Kare and Bjarne!

Thanks for your answers!
I was running an upate of the  checksum status of my bitarchive and now
it reports Number of files with error:0 - so I can't tell why there was
this error message in the Systemstate. But now there is a description
what to do, if this will happen again and the message will stay. When I
view the fetched pages, they look ok - although that is of course not
the same like a checksum :)

@Kare: I am running a installation on one computer (but will try again
to scale it to 4 computers - hopefully it will work one day!). I already
was thinking about to set the status field in the db, just to have a
clean history. Thanks for the hint!

Regards