[Netarchivesuite-users] more upload errors

Martin Bella 98989 at mail.muni.cz
Mon Jul 28 14:34:05 CEST 2008

Hi Bjarne,

here is the output of the "mq/bin/imqcmd list dst -u admin -passfile
$PASSFILE" command:

                 Name                   Type    State   Producers  Consumers
       Msgs
                                                                     Total
Count  UnAck  Avg Size
DEV_COMMON_ANY_HIGHPRIORITY_HACO        Queue  RUNNING  1          0          0
     0      0.0
DEV_COMMON_INDEX_CLIENT_127_0_1_1_8081  Queue  RUNNING  1          1          0
     0      0.0
DEV_COMMON_INDEX_SERVER                 Queue  RUNNING  1          1          0
     0      0.0
DEV_COMMON_MONITOR                      Queue  RUNNING  8          1          0
     0      0.0
DEV_COMMON_THE_ARCREPOS                 Queue  RUNNING  3          1          0
     0      0.0
DEV_COMMON_THE_SCHED                    Queue  RUNNING  1          1          0
     0      0.0
DEV_COMMON_THIS_HACO_127_0_1_1_8076     Queue  RUNNING  0          1          0
     0      0.0
DEV_COMMON_THIS_HACO_127_0_1_1_8081     Queue  RUNNING  1          2          0
     0      0.0
DEV_sos_ALL_BA                          Topic  RUNNING  1          1          0
     0      0.0
DEV_sos_ANY_BA                          Queue  RUNNING  1          1          0
     0      0.0
DEV_sos_THE_BAMON                       Queue  RUNNING  2          1          0
     0      0.0
mq.sys.dmq                              Queue  RUNNING  0          0          0
     0      0.0

At present my installation of Netarchive Suite uses only one harvester
instance. It did the same thing again - uploaded both arc and metadata.arc
file, but reported failure while uploading the arc file.

Very fresh installation of Netarchive Suite also produced another error
message:

Cleaned up dk.netarkivet.common.distribute.HTTPRemoteFileRegistry
Cleaning up dk.netarkivet.common.distribute.monitorregistry.JMSMonitorRegistryClient
Cleaned up dk.netarkivet.common.distribute.monitorregistry.JMSMonitorRegistryClient
Cleaning up dk.netarkivet.harvester.harvesting.distribute.HarvestControllerServer
Error while cleaning up dk.netarkivet.harvester.harvesting.distribute.HarvestControllerServer
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at dk.netarkivet.common.distribute.JMSConnection.removeListener(JMSConnection.java:640)
	at dk.netarkivet.archive.arcrepository.distribute.JMSArcRepositoryClient.close(JMSArcRepositoryClient.java:124)
	at dk.netarkivet.harvester.harvesting.HarvestController.cleanup(HarvestController.java:114)
	at dk.netarkivet.harvester.harvesting.distribute.HarvestControllerServer.cleanup(HarvestControllerServer.java:254)
	at dk.netarkivet.common.utils.CleanupHook.run(CleanupHook.java:70)
Cleaned up dk.netarkivet.harvester.harvesting.distribute.HarvestControllerServer
Jul 28, 2008 2:10:49 PM ClientCommunicatorAdmin restart
WARNING: Failed to restart: java.io.IOException: Failed to get a RMI stub:
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: ubuntu804desktop.localdomain; nested exception is:
	java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]
Jul 28, 2008 2:10:49 PM RMIConnector RMIClientCommunicatorAdmin-doStop
WARNING: Failed to call the method close():java.rmi.ConnectException:
Connection refused to host: 127.0.1.1; nested exception is:
Jul 28, 2008 2:10:49 PM ClientCommunicatorAdmin Checker-run
WARNING: Failed to check connection: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused
Jul 28, 2008 2:10:49 PM ClientCommunicatorAdmin Checker-run
WARNING: stopping

Best,
Martin Bella
University Library in Bratislava