[Netarchivesuite-users] more upload errors

Bjarne Andersen netarkivet at statsbiblioteket.dk
Mon Jul 28 14:47:33 CEST 2008

Thanks. This seems to show the problem:

the JMS-queue: DEV_COMMON_THIS_HACO_127_0_1_1_8081 has registered 2 consumers so another harvester-instance is also running and eating the
"Store OK" Messages sent from your ARCRepository.

You should check that you do not have running processes from old installations - e.g. use "ps fax | grep java"

The other errors looks like som startup / shutdown problems with NetarchiveSuite and the JMS-broker. Make sure that the JMS-broker is
running (and cleaned up) before starting any applications. And make sure that the JMS-broker is running when you try to stop applications
since they will do a clean disconnect from the JMS broker.

best
Bjarne Andersen

Driftsleder - netarkivet.dk

Statsbiblioteket