[Netarchivesuite-users] more upload errors

Bjarne Andersen netarkivet at statsbiblioteket.dk
Mon Jul 28 09:42:17 CEST 2008

For me it looks like the ARCRepository does the right thing - uploads the files AND sends "Store OK" back to the harvester. It seems that
the harvester does not get that "Store OK" JMS-message - so it times out and tries the same file again (3 times)

While uploading could you check how many applications is connected to the JMS-broker on each JMS-queue. This is done with:
/opt/sun/mq/bin/imqcmd list dst -u admin -passfile $PASSFILE

where the file pointed at by $PASSFILE should contain one line:
imq.imqcmd.password=WHAT_EVER_YOUR_PASSWORD_IS_SET_TO

the default password should be: admin - meaning that your $PASSFILE will have the following line:
imq.imqcmd.password=admin

The output from imqcmd command should state if the harvester and the ARCRepository are connected in the right way to the JMS-broker

best
--
Bjarne Andersen
Daily Manager - netarchive.dk