[Netarchivesuite-users] more upload errors

Martin Bella 98989 at mail.muni.cz
Sun Jul 27 22:00:50 CEST 2008

Hi Eld,

sorry for creating another thread. I did not get the answer in email form, but
I can see it in the "Netarchive-users archives".

Concerning the wrong checksum, you were right, now it works. Thanks.
Conserning the second problem, I always start JMS as described in the
Installation manual and I use the latest version of JMS, but the problem
resists. Is there anything else (logs,...) I can send you to solve
this?

Best,
Martin Bella
University Library in Bratislava