[Netarchivesuite-users] bitarchive directories

Darius Sateika Darius.Sateika at sintagma.lt
Mon Nov 19 11:10:57 CET 2007

Hello all,
I have a question about bitarchive directories. I define 4 directories for
bitarchive in setting.xml like this:

<bitarchive>
            <minSpaceLeft>200000000</minSpaceLeft>
            <fileDir>home/bitarchive1</fileDir>
            <fileDir>home/bitarchive2</fileDir>
            <fileDir>home/bitarchive3</fileDir>
            <fileDir>home/bitarchive4</fileDir>
</bitarchive>

First it uses bitarchive1. It is not clear for me when next bitarchive
directory will be used. After how much data harvester starts using it?
Will it be made more subdirectories in bitarchive or all files will be
saved under bitarchive directory?

Thank you in advance,
Darius.