[Netarchivesuite-users] bitarchive directories

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Mon Nov 19 11:44:00 CET 2007

Hi Darius.

1) The next bitarchive directory (bitarchive2)  will only be used, when the bitarchive1 directory is full (i.e has less than 200000000 free bytes left).
2)All files will be stored in the /home/bitarchive1/filedir directory, which is created automatically if it does not exist in the first place.

I hope, this answers your question
Søren Vejrup Carlsen, Department of Digital Preservation, Royal Library, Copenhagen, Denmark
tlf: (+45) 33 47 48 41
email: svc at kb.dk
Non omnia possumus omnes
--- Macrobius, Saturnalia, VI, 1, 35 -------