[Netarchivesuite-users] Development manuals updated. Design discussion on settings added

Kåre Fiedler Christiansen kfc at statsbiblioteket.dk
Fri Nov 16 11:55:32 CET 2007

Hi all.

Some time ago I have updated the development branch of the manuals with
information on HTTPSRemoteFile, which provides secure remote file
transport. Also the user manual in development describes how you can now
override the next time to run a harvest. Also, it is described how to
use the postfix domain splitting, which mnakes it possible to have top
level domains under, for example, {{{.co.uk}}}.

See http://netarchive.dk/suite/Documentation

I have also added a followup on a discussion we had on settings under a
meeting in the development group.

See the discussion and some thought on what to do with them on
http://netarchive.dk/suite/Development/Settingsstructure

Best
  Kåre
--