[Netarchivesuite-devel] Hiccup with NetarchiveSuite Quick Start

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Thu Mar 22 11:31:23 CET 2012

Hi Pranay.
Each application writes serious problems it encounters during startup to a file called start_Application.log
In this case you should look at the file start_ViewerProxyApplication.log found in the root of the installation directory.
This should give you a clue to what the problem is. If it doesn't say you anything, send the logfile to me.

Best Regards
Søren Vejrup Carlsen
Developer of Netarchivesuite