[Netarchivesuite-devel] Hiccup with NetarchiveSuite Quick Start

Pranay Pramod ppramod at caci.com
Wed Mar 21 21:35:43 CET 2012

Hello Group,

I am trying to setup the NetarchiveSuite on a linux (ubuntu) box following the instructions from http://netarchive.dk/suite/Quick%20Start%20Manual%203.14.

While all the steps seem to go OK, running the startall_NATIONAL_LIBRARY.sh script throws an exception in thread "main" starting the last application - ViewerProxyApplication.
Starting linux application: ViewerProxyApplication

And I suspect, consequently, the proxy configuration doesn't work as expected.

No log entry is generated for this exception and thus little harder for me to figure out what exactly is going wrong.

Would appreciate any help on this!

Regards,
Pranay