[Netarchivesuite-devel] RE Migration of GForge issues to SBForge JIRA finished

nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr
Wed Mar 16 17:27:40 CET 2011

Ok, found my way to log in :)

I've added a simple actual bug, and have fixed it, committed it and
created a review for it. Tested the work log, that's definitely a cool
feature.

I noticed that my commit was properly linked to the Jira issue, however
the review isn't. Maybe the sync takes some time? Or is there a manual
association to do?

Best regards,

Nicolas Giraud

Exposition  Visions d'Égypte. Émile Prisse d'Avennes (1807-1879)  - du 1 er  mars 2011 au 5 juin 2011 - BnF - Richelieu / Galerie Mansart