[Netarchivesuite-devel] RE Migration of GForge issues to SBForge JIRA finished

Mikis Seth Sørensen mss at statsbiblioteket.dk
Thu Mar 17 08:33:36 CET 2011

Hi Nicolas

We are planing on switching to using the SBForge Crucible project<https://sbforge.org/fisheye/project/CR-NAS>(and related Fisheye) when we are through with the I47 reviews. The SBForge Crucible is integrated with JIRA, as you can see on this issue<https://sbforge.org/jira/browse/NAS-23>. This also means we can directly create reviews from a issue's 'Source' tab (at the bottom of the issue) by clicking the 'Create crucible review<https://sbforge.org/jira/browse/NAS-23?page=com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin%3Afisheye-issuepanel#> for all 5 changesets' link here.

All this of course only works if our commit messages contain the key for the JIRA issue.

Further information on the possibilities of the SBForge platform can be found on the (somewhat rudimentary) Applications<https://sbforge.org/display/APP> page. Here is also documentation on integration of the SBForge information model into the Eclipse and IDEA IDEs.

The next steps we are looking into are moving the svn, download and maven site repositories to SBForge.

Have fun
Mikis