[Netarchivesuite-users] how to add a new TLD to NAS

Pérez Morillo, Mar mar.perez at bne.es
Wed May 20 15:36:29 CEST 2015

Thank you very much!
We got it!
Best,

Enviado desde mi teléfono móvil

El 20/5/2015, a las 14:54, Bjarne Andersen <bja at statsbiblioteket.dk<mailto:bja at statsbiblioteket.dk>> escribió:

I think at least the GUIApplication and all harvesters need to know about the TLD-definition.
So the easiest thing is just like Nicholas explained to put this definition into the deploy-file and generate new a new deployment for your setup.
It is briefly explained here:
https://sbforge.org/display/NASDOC44/Detailed+Configurations#DetailedConfigurations-ConfigureDomainGranularity

Best
Bjarne