[Netarchivesuite-users] how to add a new TLD to NAS

Bjarne Andersen bja at statsbiblioteket.dk
Wed May 20 14:38:58 CEST 2015

I think at least the GUIApplication and all harvesters need to know about the TLD-definition.
So the easiest thing is just like Nicholas explained to put this definition into the deploy-file and generate new a new deployment for your setup.
It is briefly explained here:
https://sbforge.org/display/NASDOC44/Detailed+Configurations#DetailedConfigurations-ConfigureDomainGranularity

Best
Bjarne