[Netarchivesuite-users] Some Questions

Mikis Seth Sørensen mss at statsbiblioteket.dk
Fri Jun 13 08:54:31 CEST 2014

Hi Peter

Ad 6.
In NetarchiveSuite you have to explicitly define the harvest configuration
for what to harvest, a 'near flag' would be to imprecise for this. So
missing content for a harvest can either be added to the next harvest by
adding it to the seed list, f.ex. by using the "Missing URL Collection",
or by changing the harvest configuration to collect more content.

NAS will not collect streaming content, like youtube videos. Collecting
and exposing streaming content is one of the ongoing problems in the web
archiving community as such.

Best
Mikis