[Netarchivesuite-users] NAS 4.2.0 shows active jobs as localhost under "Running Jobs"

Bjarne Andersen bja at statsbiblioteket.dk
Mon Nov 18 09:55:18 CET 2013

It is possible to change this.
The QuickStart-guide is aimed at running everything at one machine - therefore localhost makes good sense.
If you start to distribute the applications to multiple machines you should have all settings include: <serverName>...</serverName>
This should be set in your deploy.xml file to generate all settings files for your entire installation so you dont have to set this manually on every machine.

-
Bjarne