[Netarchivesuite-users] NAS 4.2.0 shows active jobs as localhost under "Running Jobs"

Meelis Mihhailov meelis at nlib.ee
Mon Nov 18 09:14:02 CET 2013

Hi all!

I have a strange issue under "Running Jobs" and I hope you can help me
to resolve this.

In an old system when job a was running I saw "servername.ee" in the
list. When I clicked on it we could access heritrix frontend. Now as we
installed version 4.2.0 with PostgreSQL database (QuickStart) we see
"localhost" instead of "servername.ee". Is there a way to change it
after installation? At the moment we have to change address every time
we want to access heritrix frontend.

Meelis Mihhailov
Nationa
Süsteemiadministraator