[Netarchivesuite-users] RE Harvesting aborted

Nicchiarelli Eleonora eleonora.nicchiarelli at onb.ac.at
Tue Feb 16 16:08:31 CET 2010

Hi Sara,

thanks a lot, I see now that Andreas had had the same problem, only I had not realised that it had at least partially the same cause. We had set both these timeouts at 10800 or 3 hours, and we thought this was sufficient, but it clearly isn't.

Is there anything that can be done about it now?

Is there a quick way to see if it was an inactivity or a noresponse timeout? (I will search in the logs of course)

Many thanks again,

Eleonora

Eleonora Nicchiarelli Bettelli
Digital Preservation