[Netarchivesuite-users] Not creating jobs for harvestdefinition

Bjarne Andersen bja at statsbiblioteket.dk
Mon Sep 7 13:52:55 CEST 2009

Sure - the scheduling of the 2nd harvest is running - jobs should start to pop-up in the interface as minutes go by. Depending of the number of domains in you system this can take time.

With over 1.000.000 domains in Denmark I recall the 2nd step to take 3-4 hours to schedule. New jobs should pop up after maybe 10 minutes and then keep showing up (from history on the snap-shot harvest frontpage) over the next minutes of hours (depending of the size)

So I think everything is just in the right order.

-
Bjarne