[Netarchivesuite-users] Not creating jobs for harvestdefinition

aponb at gmx.at aponb at gmx.at
Mon Sep 7 13:39:09 CEST 2009

On my Testsystem (running NAS 3.8.1) I try to create a new snapshot
harvest definition based on a previous harvest.
This harvest is the only one in this system and was already finished one
day ago.
And now after creating the new definition no jobs will be created due to
following message:

07.09.2009 13:31:47
dk.netarkivet.harvester.datamodel.HarvestDefinitionDAO generateJobs
FEIN: Not creating jobs for harvestdefinition with id #2 as the previous
scheduling is still running
07.09.2009 13:32:47
dk.netarkivet.harvester.datamodel.HarvestDefinitionDAO generateJobs
FEIN: Not creating jobs for harvestdefinition with id #2 as the previous
scheduling is still running

Every minute I got such an message.
What can I do that the system is starting creating jobs.
Actually there is no any other scheduling running?

Do you have any ideas?

Regards
a.