[Netarchivesuite-users] Default order template: max-trans-hops setting very high

Bjarne Andersen bja at statsbiblioteket.dk
Thu Jun 11 18:26:15 CEST 2009

This might be a big mistake, I only recall the default max-hops (normal hops) to be 25. The maximum number of transclusion hops should definately not be 25.
Should be corrected in the distribution as well (maybe check if other templates have this "error" as well)
Best
Bjarne andersen

Sent fra min HTC Touch Pro