[Netarchivesuite-users] Default order template: max-trans-hops setting very high

nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr
Thu Jun 11 17:47:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

While reviewing the order templates, I've noticed that the default harvest
template has a very high setting for the property "max-trans-hops" of the
scope decide rule of type TransclusionDecideRule: 25, while the javadoc
for this class recommends to set a value between 1 and 4. Could you please
explain why this setting is set to such a huge value? I does seem quite
risky to accept something that would redirect us 25 times since the last L
hop...

Cheers,
Nicolas

Consider the environment before printing this mail.