[Netarchivesuite-users] rescheduled job does not start

Martin Bella 98989 at mail.muni.cz
Tue Jun 9 00:38:10 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I am very content with Netarchive Suite, I have created several
schedules, set some jobs and sometimes it works for weeks without any
need to check the running system. But now I need to reschedule one job
to start the crawl as soon as possible. When I do it, it doesn't
start, it is only rescheduled again according to the job's frequency
and I get no warning messages, only these lines in the GUI application
log:

8.6.2009 13:35:19 dk.netarkivet.harvester.datamodel.HarvestDefinitionDAO$1 run
INFO: Created 0 jobs for harvest definition 'despiteborders_rss'
8.6.2009 13:35:19 dk.netarkivet.harvester.datamodel.DBConnect getDBConnection
INFO: Connected to database using DBurl
'jdbc:derby:harvestdefinitionbasedir/fullhddb'  using driver
'org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver'
8.6.2009 13:35:19 dk.netarkivet.harvester.datamodel.HarvestDefinitionDAO$1 run
FINE: Removed 'despiteborders_rss' from list of harvestdefinitions to
be scheduled. Harvest definitions still to be scheduled: []

Does anybody know, what is happening here and why?

Thank you,
Martin Bella
University Library in Bratislava