[Netarchivesuite-users] Error Uploading metadata-File

Bjarne Andersen bja at statsbiblioteket.dk
Fri Jan 16 12:29:37 CET 2009

the files in the bitarchive(s) are all controlled by the ArcRepository in the raw text file: admin.data - so the database does not really have any influence here - the database does not know of any arc-files at all - only of domains, harvestdefinitions, statistics etc..

So a clean system should also remove the admin.data file - could the be your issue ?

best
Bjarne Andersen