[Netarchivesuite-users] Error Uploading metadata-File

aponb at gmx.at aponb at gmx.at
Fri Jan 16 10:43:19 CET 2009

> >/
> />/ OK. So the reason that the manual upload afterwards does not work either could then possible be as Søren describes - an already existing metadata-file
> />/
> />/ best
> />/ Bjarne
> />/
> /
> I will try it again on a complete clean system.
First I tried it on a new database. Cleaned the filedir of my bitarchive, and removed cache and oldjobs directory on my harvester machines.
And did get the same error.
Then I removed the whole application and deployed it from scratch.
Then it worked.
Are there other references to metadatafiles stored somewhere? That would explain why it didn't work because
I started always with a fresh database and getting jobID 1 for my first job.

regards
a.