[Netarchivesuite-users] Setting several FTP servers for filetransfer

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Wed Apr 22 14:21:15 CEST 2009

Hi Nicolas.

The short answer is: You don't have to configure anything extra on the receiving end.

The data is transmitted from harvester to bitarchive using a FTPRemoteFile, which includes the access information

necessary to access the data on the FTP server.

The only thing, you need to ensure beforehand, is that the receiver (a bitarchive) has network access to the machine, where the ftp-server resides.

regards

Søren