[Netarchivesuite-users] Setting several FTP servers for file transfer

nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr
Wed Apr 22 14:12:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

Currently I'm using 3 crawler machines and 2 BitArchive replicas with a
single FTP server. I fear that this FTP server might become a performance
bottleneck in prodcution, so I'd like to have each crawler machine to have
a dedicated FTP server installed on the same machine. But then how am I to
configure BitArchiveApplications and BitArchiveMonitorApplications to
fetch the files from all 3 servers?

Regards,

Nicolas

Consider the environment before printing this mail.