[Netarchivesuite-users] ARC naming: custom prefix and suffix

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Wed Apr 15 14:12:25 CEST 2009

Hi Nicolas.

1)      The heritrix arc prefix is currently overwritten by the NetarchiveSuite software during the setup phase performed by the HeritrixLauncher class. (See the HeritrixLauncher.setupOrderfile() method)

2)      The arc-suffix is not touched at all by the NetarchiveSuite software. Why Heritrix fails to substitute "${HOSTNAME}_blah_blah" correctly, I don't know. You could just write "_blah_blah" as the suffix. Note that a timestamp is inserted between the prefix and the suffix

regards

Søren