[Netarchivesuite-users] ARC naming: custom prefix and suffix

nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr
Tue Apr 14 16:02:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've modified the order.xml templates to add a custom prefix and suffix to
the name of generated ARC files, however it odes not work as intended.

1) The prefix is ignored whatever I declare, I've double-checked in the
Heritrix coinsole, seems the application forces the prefix to
<job_id>-<run-id>. Why is the custom prefix defined in the template not
appended ?

2) For the prefix ${HOSTNAME} is substituted correctly. However if I put
anything else than the variable, say "${HOSTNAME}_blah_blah", substitution
is not performed ?

Thanks for your help,

Nicolas

Consider the environment before printing this mail.