[Netarchivesuite-users] Few questions about netarchivesuite

Tomas Ukkonen tomas.ukkonen at helsinki.fi
Tue Oct 28 15:08:59 CET 2008

Hi again,

> So basically, you have pointed out some deficiencies in the
> system, that will have to be addressed at some point. I have
> added an item to the feature request tracker where we will
> track the issue of adding the possibility to archive elements:
>
> https://gforge.statsbiblioteket.dk/tracker/index.php?func=deta
il&aid=1496&group_id=7&atid=108

> You can follow progress of the item there.
>
> Of course, if you are a developer, you are welcome to try to
> add a patch. We would of course be helpful with pointers and
> discussions, if you feel like giving it a shot.

Ok. Thanks for clarifications. We are planning to use
NetArchiveSuite to some extent here at National Library of Finland.
This may or may not include adding or improving some of
the suite's features in the future. I will get in touch if
we are going to take that (active development) route.

Regards,
--
Tomas Ukkonen
Kansalliskirjasto /