[Netarchivesuite-users] Two concurrent jobs

Peter Moser pemo at gmx.at
Thu May 29 09:42:15 CEST 2008

Hello!

I have another question. I have two harvest definitions running (both
for selective crawling). One definition contains a lot of
configurations, which take more than 6 hours to harvest. The definition
contains just one configuration with one url which is fetched in two
minutes. I want to harvest the first definition daily and the second
defnition every hour. The problem now ist that a job for the second
definition will postponed till the job of the first definition is
finished. What can I do that jobs for the 2nd definition will crawled
every hour, no matter how long the daily crawl of the first definition
will last?