[Netarchivesuite-users] Deployment on more machines

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Thu May 15 16:55:08 CEST 2008

Hi Peter.

All portnumbers(HeritrixGUI-port, JMXPorts, RMIPorts, remotefileports) must only be unique on each machine.

About the JMXport, it should be noted, that each JMXport must have its own RMIPort.
Our deploy sets the RMI-port = JMXPortnumber + 100

So. the reason for the "Unable to proxy JMX beans on host 'machine01:XXX" problems
could be that the applications never started, because the RMIPort was already taken.

Have you checked the logs for the applications?

/Søren