[Netarchivesuite-users] Deployment on more machines

Peter Moser pemo at gmx.at
Thu May 15 14:49:51 CEST 2008

I tried to deploy the suite on four machines using a xml File based on it_conf_single.xml from the repository. I can generate all shell scripts and setting files with DeployApplication.
When I start the applications on my four machines and call the overview of the system state I got back 4 errormessages like "Unable to proxy JMX beans on host 'machine01:8103'" by the HarvestDefinitionGUI Application. I already gave each application on each machine an own jmx port. And I am still a little bit confused about the remotefileports for the application. Do the ports have to be unique in the whole system or just on the machine.
Maybe someone has some hints for me to get the suite running on more than one machine. On one machine it runs perfect (as the name of the script says :))

Thanks in advance!