[Netarchivesuite-users] JMX Monitoring

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Wed Jul 2 15:28:08 CEST 2008

What version of java are you using?
It could be an issue with the jconsole bundled with java
A question: Jconsole does not seem to have a "-debug" flag in the versions of Sun Javam I know of.

What about the credentials for the montorRole on the remote machine (stored in conf/jmxremote.passwd).
Have you checked that they are correct.

/Søren