[Netarchivesuite-users] JMX Monitoring

aponb at gmx.at aponb at gmx.at
Tue Jul 1 16:53:19 CEST 2008

I try to monitor the processes via jmx with jconsole. That works fine,
when I use it on the localhost. But when I try to access a remote
machine by using the comman jconsole -debug it fails with the message
"Connection refused to host: 127.0.0.1" although I am not trying to
connect to localhost. I am trying to connect with the following URL:
service:jmx:rmi://wc01:8200/jndi/rmi://wc01:8100/jmxrmi
where wc01 is my host, which I want to monitor, 8200 is my rmi port and
8100 my jmx port on that machine. All firewall rules a deactivated
between this wc01 and the calling machine and I also used the
user/password from jmxremote.password.
Does anybody an idea what the problem could be?