[Netarchivesuite-users] Netarchive Suite on Solaris

Martin Bella xbella at fi.muni.cz
Fri Apr 4 14:17:56 CEST 2008

Hi,

in University Library in Bratislava we have good experience with running
Netarchive Suite (version 3.4.1) on Linux. Recently we switched to
different hardware with Solaris 10 and the BitarchiveServer and
HarvestControllerServer application returns:

dk.netarkivet.common.exceptions.NotImplementedException: getBytesFree not
implemented  for operating system 'SunOS'.

Is there any way how to get it up and running on Solaris or is there a
plan for future support?
Thanks,

Martin Bella
University Library in Bratislava