[Netarchivesuite-devel] Reconnect NAS to running jobs

aponb at gmx.at aponb at gmx.at
Wed Apr 11 11:14:45 CEST 2018

Hi Nicholas,

thanks for your quick response!

The job was not set to failed after restarting NAS. Actually the ob is
running and also appears in the running jobs overview, but it is not
showing the correct progress and queued files and so on.

Yeah, that would be nice if NAS would check for running jobs and could
reconnect to it. Doesn't need to be automatically. A manual step would
be ok. But I understand that it seems to be a lot of work to redesign
the current behavior.

Regards
a.