[Netarchivesuite-devel] How to handle Harvest channel 'HIGHPRIORITY' has not yet been registered by any harvester...

sara.aubry at bnf.fr sara.aubry at bnf.fr
Thu Apr 23 10:21:40 CEST 2015

Hi Andreas,

Have you declared the channel in your crawler configuration?
It should be in settings_HarvestControllerApplication_XXXXX.xml
in the section:
<harvester>

<channel>PRESSE</channel>
<oldjobsDir>/dlweb/data/nas/jobs/old</oldjobsDir>
<serverDir>/dlweb/data/nas/jobs/current/g110high</serverDir>
               </harvesting>
        </harvester>
    </settings>

Sara