[Netarchivesuite-devel] How to handle Harvest channel 'HIGHPRIORITY' has not yet been registered by any harvester...

aponb at gmx.at aponb at gmx.at
Thu Apr 23 09:51:43 CEST 2015

Hi all!

Due to some problems we needed to restart some applications. After that
the HarvestJobManagerApplication reports the following message every 10
seconds:

INFO: Harvest channel 'HIGHPRIORITY' has not yet been registered by any
harvester, hence harvest definition 'xxxxxx' (123) cannot be processed
by the job generator for now

How can I get rid of this message and how  new jobs get scheduled for
that harvestdefinition.
Restarting of the HarvestJobManagerApplication didn't help. And I can
see the correct mapping between that harvest definition and the channel
Highpriority under
http://wc10:8100/HarvestChannel/HarvestChannel-edit-harvest-mappings.jsp

Maybe anyone has some hints for me?

Cheers,