[Netarchivesuite-devel] Including HarvestChannel HIGH/LOW priority definitions in DB migration

Mikis Seth Sørensen mss at statsbiblioteket.dk
Mon Apr 28 10:18:13 CEST 2014

As we have yet again run into problems with establishing a system with consistent definitions of Harvestchannels in configurations and DB, we have decided to move the definition of the  existing/old channel names into the DB migration script itself instead of having this as a followup action. This means theat the DB are updated to contain definitions for HIGHPRIORITY/LOWPRIORITY harvestchannels. The result is that the steps to go from a 4.2 to a 4.4 system is a bit shorter. As this upgrade already entitles several DB and config updates, we should keep the neccesary migration steps to a minimum.

If the option of defining/changing harvestchannel names needs to be explored, this will then be a followup action.

Best
Mikis