[Netarchivesuite-devel] German and French translation required for a new harvester key prompt; audience

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Fri Jul 26 18:21:30 CEST 2013

Hi all.
We require a German and French translation for the new "prompt;audience" key in the dk.netarkivet.harvester package.
The English default is "Audience:"

I will handle the Italian translation, but am a little bit unsure about which meaning of audience we're actually using here.
My Danish translation is "Målgruppe" which translates to "Target group".

Best Regards
Søren
Søren Vejrup Carlsen, Department of Digital Preservation, Royal Library, Copenhagen, Denmark
tlf: (+45) 33 47 48 41
email: svc at kb.dk
Non omnia possumus omnes
--- Macrobius, Saturnalia, VI, 1, 35 -------