[Netarchivesuite-devel] About the DBConnect class, running out of connections

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Fri Mar 25 15:09:08 CET 2011

Hi Nicolas.
You could be right about NAS never closing the database connections. But the connections to the database timeout automatically,
don't they?

We've had similar problems with derby in our production environment running 3.14.1.

But we didn't see in our test-environment.
Are you running the database on the same server as the processes running?

Best Regards
Søren