[Netarchivesuite-devel] NetarchiveSuite build status now public available

Mikis Seth Sørensen mss at statsbiblioteket.dk
Mon Jun 6 10:31:46 CEST 2011

Hi all

I have now moved the NetarchiveSuite Continuous Integration builds to the new SBForge build server<https://sbforge.org/jenkins/view/NetarchiveSuite/>. This means the status of the build (and tests) are now public accessible.

As you can see (Latest Test Result<https://sbforge.org/jenkins/view/NetarchiveSuite/job/NetarchiveSuite-unittest/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/>) we currently have 50 failing unit tests, primarily broken during the DB refactorings leading up to the 3.16 release.

@Nicolas: You now have a reference test status to use when fixing the unit tests (NAS-1854<https://sbforge.org/jira/browse/NAS-1854>). It would be really nice to have a passing unit test suite as soon as possible so we have a continuous regression test running.

I'm currently working on getting the system test to work<https://sbforge.org/jenkins/view/NetarchiveSuite/job/NetarchiveSuite-nightly/>.

Have fun
Mikis