[Netarchivesuite-devel] Tip for relating commits to JIRA issues

Mikis Seth Sørensen mss at statsbiblioteket.dk
Fri Apr 1 11:42:53 CEST 2011

Hi Nicolas

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Note that we are also planning the following additional migrations to SBForge: NetarchiveSuite migration<https://sbforge.org/jira/browse/NAS-51>.

One thing which might also be relevant for BNF, was a switch to using git<http://git-scm.com/> for source control management. Git is a Distributed Source Control Management, so it provides much better support for local repositories, branching and merging than Subversion (in return for a bit of extra complexity). Have a look at the concept and consider whether this would be of value to you.

~Mikis