[Netarchivesuite-devel] Tip for relating commits to JIRA issues

Nicolas Giraud nikokode at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:14:27 CEST 2011

Hi Mikis,

Switching to Jira is definitely a huge improvement in the project's daily
life, I'm extremely happy with it, and I will make a presentation to my
coworkers at BnF. I'd like to set up a kind of "Jira incubator" at BnF,
because the "official" BnF tracker is a really old and crappy one (that's my
opinion here ;p).

Congratulations for that great work of moving from GForge to Jira!

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Giraud
Développeur Archives du Web - Bibliothèque Nationale de France