[Netarchivesuite-devel] Any need for a NetarchiveSuite teleconference in December 2010?

Christen Hedegaard chh at kb.dk
Thu Dec 2 08:57:28 CET 2010

Dear all

At last tele-conference we discussed whether a December tele-conference was needed as all institutions have low priority on NAS development for the rest of 2010.

I'll suggest we postpone the next tele-conference to January 2011.
What about Tuesday January the 18th 2011 at 14:30?

At Netarkivet.dk all the effort for the rest of 2010 is in the area of Infra-structure (Mikis working on the SBForge platform) while the other developers are working on completing the Wayback platform for Researchers. Furthermore they are also working on converting old Web collections to WARC format before the collections are transferred to Netarkivet.dk.

Netarkivet.dk is of course also in the process of making the top priority wishes for 2011 and 2012 based on the wish lists from the Vienna workshop.

Best regards
Christen