[Netarchivesuite-devel] Translation testing

Nicchiarelli Eleonora eleonora.nicchiarelli at onb.ac.at
Thu Sep 24 16:43:58 CEST 2009

Dear all,

as you probably know I am working at the Italian translation of the web interface; I have followed the procedure described at http://netarchive.dk/suite/System_Design_3.8/Localization, and then I had to do some guessing... I have edited netarchivesuite/scripts/simple_harvest/settings.xml adding Italian, rebuilt, and now Italian is shown in the header. However, when I click on it it simply says "Setting language to 'Italiano'" but all stays in English, and nothing else happens. I am sure there is a very small bit I am missing, but I could not find anything in the documentation about it. Could you point me to the correct procedure?

Thanks in advance,

Eleonora

Eleonora Nicchiarelli Bettelli
Digital Preservation