[Netarchivesuite-devel] Database Guidelines

Colin Rosenthal csr at statsbiblioteket.dk
Fri Nov 27 11:00:47 CET 2009

I notice also that the various sub-packages in the harvester module have
their own copies of fullhddb.jar in their data. Should
these all be identical. If not, why not? If so, why have them at all?
Shouldn't we have, or do we have, an ant task to keep the
multiple copies of fullhddb.jar synchronised with the schema in
createfullhddb.sql?

Colin