[Netarchivesuite-curator] BnF NAS update for February

peter.stirling at bnf.fr peter.stirling at bnf.fr
Thu Feb 9 17:35:25 CET 2017

Hello all,

We are working on what should be the final corrections before changing
over to Heritrix 3 and NAS 5. Our tests have not identified any major
problems, we are continuing to analyse the results to prepare for any
changes that might arise, such as an increase in the amount of data
collected. Once we start crawling with H3 we will increase our usual
monitoring to be able to deal with any unexpected changes.

The BnF participated in the IIPC webinar on audiovisual web archiving,
organised by the Netherlands Insitute for Sound and Vision on Febrary 2nd.
During the webinar, the discussions covered selection criteria, crawling
and access. Several institutions presented their approaches to the YouTube
platform.

Exposition  Bakst : des Ballets russes à la haute couture  - jusqu'au 4 mars 2017 - BnF - Bibliothèque-musée de l'Opéra  Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.